Home » » Www.hplans.us garage, house, cabin, shed, playhouse, greenhouse & barn plans

Www.hplans.us garage, house, cabin, shed, playhouse, greenhouse & barn plans

Posted by Elise Marie Blog on Monday 9 December 2013


Click here for more images

Attention: Anyone Serious About building a house, cabin, garage or workshop but not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for the plans.

Let me introduce myself, my name is John Davidson and I have been designing residential architecture projects for over 25 years. I draw homes, cabins, garages and all types of residential structures. I have drawn 545 homes in the last 10 years and just over the last 3 years I have drawn over 400 garage plans for contractors and people like you that I have met through the internet. All of these have been what is called custom plans that are designed specifically for your needs. I charge a great deal for this custom service and still offer this service if you need a set of custom plans.  A small set of house plans will start at around $900 and a larger home will costs as much as $5000. Garage plans are less expensive but a basic 24' x 24' garage plan will cost around $250 and larger garages can cost as much as $500 to have drawn.

But if you are like most people and just need a set of plans to build your garage and can find one of our stock plans that will work for your needs. We have developed a great package for you. 33 complete  plan construction drawing sets for a fraction of their individual price.

How can we make this offer at such a ridiculous price? Let me tell you a story. I have 3 of my boys working for me drawing plans trying to put them selves through college and one of them says to me dad, it is stupid that we can...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}