Home » » 100% Natural Keratosis Pilaris Cure

100% Natural Keratosis Pilaris Cure

Posted by Elise Marie Blog on Friday 11 November 2016

100% Natural Keratosis Pilaris Cure
I vividly remember the first time keratosis pilaris effected my life. I was 14 years old and infuated with a cute boy.

We were at Six Flags ready to get on a roller coaster. While waiting in line, he started to get close to me and rub my arms because he thought I was cold.

At that point� I was so embrassed. I didn�t know what to say. I felt like I was going to cry. It was a long ride that is for sure.

KP didn�t really bother me until that point in my life but after that horrific episode� I became totally self conscious and obsessed with it.

I went to dermatoligist after dermatoligist, over 10 in all, hoping that one would say� "Just take this and your skin will be clear". But they all acted like it wasn�t a big deal, told me to live with it, wrote me a script for a useless skin cream, and made me feel like I was wasting their time.

All the while I was becoming more and more depressed that this skin condition was controlling my life.

I�d would even get mad at the weatherman for saying it was going to be sunny and 80 degrees out tomorrow so that meant I�d be the weird one wearing the long sleeve shirt while being scorched by the sun.

Growing up I always felt I was hiding something from the world. Not showing the real me. I could tell that others noticed it too.

I could write a book on all the excuses I�ve gave through the years to avoid outings where I�d need to show my skin.

The days where I could wear a tank top to show off my tone arms from all the work I put in at the�Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}